Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A nice surprise


One of the places where I've searched and found magnificent style is at Country French Antiques.

If you would like a virtual trip to some of the most beautiful interiors in France, bon voyage to the Country French Antiques blog. And if you find yourself in Louisville, soak up a little French at the Country French Antiques shop.

I'm always in awe when visiting this blog, so you can imagine my absolute surprise and delight to see Searching For Style named as one of their "New Discoveries"!!!

Merci Country French Antiques! Quelle honneur indeed!

1 comment:

Country French Antiques said...

And right back at you!
Imagine my surpeise when I saw this post about my blog
Merci beacoup!!!!
Have a wonderful week!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin